3-4 slices of bacon 1 onion 1 lb ground beef 1 cup of sour cream 1/2 cup heavy cream 4 eggs 16 oz shredded cheese ( cheddar or mozzarella)
1. Cook and drain the ground beef bacon and put back on a low temp.
2. Add onions and pepper
3. Add 3/4 off the cheese
4. Combine in cast iron or pie dish
1. Whisk sour cream, eggs and a pinch of alt and pepper and mix over the meat mixture.
1. Bake at 180 °C for 30 min or until bubbling.
2. Take out and add remaining 1/4 cheese
Sit back and enjoy! I know we did!